Cyber and Information Security for Government, Defence and National Security Sectors
Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP) Assessors are cyber security professionals, endorsed by the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD) to undertake independent assessments of ICT security, provide suggested mitigations, and highlight associated residual risks.
Benefits of engaging an IRAP Assessor.
Ensuring compliance with government requirements.
Obtaining an independent and objective security assessment
Improving security posture
Why trust Comunet IRAP Assessors?
At Comunet, we employ ASD-endorsed assessors with extensive experience in the cyber security sector who can assist with the preparation and execution of IRAP assessments.
- Assessors employed by Comunet conduct independent IRAP assessments up to and including the classification of secret, as defined in the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- IRAP Assessors employed by Comunet can provide continuous support to ensure alignment with the most recent ISM version.
- Assessors employed by Comunet are abreast of the latest updates, developments, and guidance from the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC).
- Our assessors have NV1 clearances or above
- Recognised industry certifications
- Extensive technical experience across cloud, on-premise environments, and networking
How Comunet can assist your organisation with IRAP requirements
IRAP Readiness Services
Engaging an IRAP Assessor to pre-emptively interrogate systems and assess control effectiveness through the same lens as an external auditor can greatly improve the outcome of final assessments.
Comunet can assist by conducting formal, independent IRAP assessments on systems with a classification of secret and below, through assessing the effectiveness of security controls against the Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and associated Information Security Manual (ISM).
Even when formal third-party assurance is not required, performing internal security assessments on systems using the same methodology is an effective means of understanding an entity's security posture. Outcomes and findings of assessments can then be used to make informed, risk-based decisions.
Keep up to date with cyber security vulnerabilities and industry news
Join our mailing list for monthly newsletters and cyber security alerts.