Blogs By this
to this blog
- How to Protect Yourself Against Ransomware Attacks
- Cyber Security Risk Management – Threats are Evolving Much Faster Than Australian Businesses
- How to Avoid Being Scammed Online
- How to Prevent Phishing Attacks
- Myth Busting Cloud Security – How Secure is the Cloud?
- The Log4j Vulnerability: What Happened and What’s the Impact
- Christmas Cyber Security Tips
- The COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate and the value of cyber security audits
- Building innovation culture
- Getting out of the swamp: Accelerated Data Lake on AWS
I recently bought our CEO Alexei a funny stubby holder that read "I drink because your password is "password". He laughed, we all had a good time. Thing is, this is the reality. This is what keeps him awake at night. Businesses not taking security seriously.
We could write an essay on the multitude of security measures your business should put in place but today we are going to focus on a simple measure that won't cost a bomb. The one thing all of our engineers want you to implement now, Multi Factor Authentication.
These days, passwords are not enough. Your business really needs to be implementing 2 Factor or Multi Factor Authentication to keep your assets protected.
Just to clarify 2FA or MFA provides a way of 'double-checking' that you’re really the person you’re claiming to be when you log into your online accounts, such as banking, email or social media.
Here at Comunet we trust & recommend a product called DUO. It ticks most the boxes offering modern enterprise security solutions, a good end user experience, is scaleable, and won’t break the bank. If you have Microsoft 365 licensing, you may already have MFA ready to go. Don't worry we also have you covered. Our team are skilled at deploying Azure MFA across SMB to enterprise.
Time to up your security game? – have a chat to your client manager or get in contact with our consulting team to discuss some options.
You can learn more about this topic at Stay Smart Online