Blogs By this
- Social Engineering Attacks: Proofpoint’s 2022 Social Engineering Report
- Increasing Email Security to Avoid Business Email Compromise
- How to Protect Yourself Against Ransomware Attacks
- Cyber Security Risk Management – Threats are Evolving Much Faster Than Australian Businesses
- How to Avoid Being Scammed Online
- How to Prevent Phishing Attacks
- AWS Migration Competency – recognition of Comunet’s leadership and expertise in cloud migration services
- Myth Busting Cloud Security – How Secure is the Cloud?
- The Log4j Vulnerability: What Happened and What’s the Impact
- The Software Development Life Cycle
- What is a Business Analyst and what do they do?
- Christmas Cyber Security Tips
- Off the Shelf vs Custom Software – 7 Things to Consider
- The COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate and the value of cyber security audits
to this blog
We've been on an everchanging technology trends journey for almost 25 years (next year we get to celebrate that milestone), and have seen the challenges first hand with hundreds of businesses on what this means for them - in trying to maintain currency, with costs, security and the inveitable 'future-proofing' in mind.
During that journey, we've found that although technology is hugely relevant - it's driving business outcomes that has maintained the ongoing relationships we have with many clients, including a large number of not-for-profit or profit-for-purpose businesses across Australia.
It was with that in mind that we got pretty excited about seeing new competency programs for AWS partners focussed on business instead of technology. One of these, announced in 2018 was the AWS Nonprofit Competency - a designation designed to showcase the expertise and experience of members of the AWS Partner Network who have demonstrated technical proficiency alongside with business knowledge in specialised areas.
It was with great pleasure this morning that I can announce we have succesfully received the AWS Nonprofit Competency status.
I'm extremely pleased with the team and the approach they have taken to the rigorous audit and validation process - recognising their skills and capabilities in delivering scalable, secure, well-architected technology to deliver real business benefit for our clients.