Blogs By this
- Social Engineering Attacks: Proofpoint’s 2022 Social Engineering Report
- Increasing Email Security to Avoid Business Email Compromise
- How to Protect Yourself Against Ransomware Attacks
- Cyber Security Risk Management – Threats are Evolving Much Faster Than Australian Businesses
- How to Avoid Being Scammed Online
- How to Prevent Phishing Attacks
- Myth Busting Cloud Security – How Secure is the Cloud?
- The Log4j Vulnerability: What Happened and What’s the Impact
- The Software Development Life Cycle
- What is a Business Analyst and what do they do?
- Christmas Cyber Security Tips
- Off the Shelf vs Custom Software – 7 Things to Consider
- The COVID-19 digital vaccination certificate and the value of cyber security audits
- Comunet and AWS – delivering secure, scalable and trustworthy services non-profits
to this blog
The Competency is a significant achievement for Comunet as we are one of only a handful of Australian-based consulting companies with this status. It’s recognition of the work we've been doing in this space over the last six years to continue to develop our AWS capability and will enable us to deliver even more value to our clients.
In 2021 we increased our operations by 15 per cent and expanded our team to more than 50 staff. The AWS Migration Competency fully qualifies us to provide AWS cloud migration services, including enterprise services. Having already achieved many large scale migrations with our clients such as City of Charles Sturt and AnglicareSA, the competency will allow the us to continue to grow even further.
For our clients, it validates our AWS capability, and sets out a very clear and structured engagement approach with a catalogue of deliverable artefacts. It also means our clients get the best of both worlds; they can work with a local, trusted provider, and harness the power and reliability of one of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud providers.
We achieved the AWS Migration Competency following an intensive training process, resulting in more than 20 staff becoming AWS certified individuals. I'm extremely proud of the team and the approach they have taken to the rigorous audit and validation process. The Competency is a well-earned recognition of their skills and capabilities in delivering scalable, secure, well-architected technology to deliver real business benefit for our clients.